PC Audio Visual Control Systems
What is an AV Control system?
An Audio Visual Control System integrates all of your equipment onto one simple Touch Screen or Button Panel that will combine the operation of all facets of your Audio Visual system and other technology in any room or space.
What do AV Control Systems Do?
- Turn your AV systems on and off
- Switch inputs, channels & devices
- Control volume and audio zoning
- Quick start audio & video conferences from address book
- Set lighting levels
- Switch blinds and curtains
- Control room partitioning systems
- Activate & deactivate alarm systems
- Control access points
- View security camera footage and control cameras
- Record & Stream presentations
- Take notes and annotate live over presentations
- Control multiple device access to shared display resources
How do you choose the correct Audio Visual Control system?
In order to install the best AV control system, you first need to determine what you require the control system to do. PC Audio Visual will work with you to understand your requirements and budget. This will help us recommend the best AV control system to ensure you, your system is tailored exactly to your needs.
AV Control Systems - Brands We Trust
JED Microprocessors, designs and builds low cost wired remote controllers for video projectors and flat panels in
- meeting rooms
- lecture theatres
- places of worship
They can be built into a lectern or desk or can wall-mount, and match standard Australian PowerPoint (Clipsal 2000) hardware.